Broadway Plus is committed to being an anti-racist organization that respects and values all voices, identities and histories. We stand by the artists we work with, and hear our community’s call for industry-wide change. We are dedicated to ensuring our artist’s safety and comfort in all situations. We recognize the harmful legacy of white supremacy culture in the commercial theater industry. We are committed to consistently reevaluating our practices both internally and with our artists and clients, in order to become a more equitable company.
As a part of our resolution to become a more anti-racist institution, Broadway Plus commits to the following activities:
- Fair and equitable recruitment and marketing exposure for BIPOC artists
- Regular donation of our services to Title I educational programs
- Recruitment of historically under-represented groups for employment positions
- Mandatory DEI training for all employees
- Free marketing support for productions with diverse creative teams and/or anti-racist themes
- Continued review of these policies